Dad &Mom is back! ^^V they bought stuff for us, but not many.
mom said there's alot of beggars there, mostly are all like Jenae's age.
I can shomehow imagine, i bet it hurts when these lil children beg for money.
Anyway! went lunch at around 12, wanted to go gardens, but in the end it started pouring, so went amk central instead.
Homed & gonna go compass later to get one stalk of flower for godma. HAHA sis idea!
since we're celebrating her b'dy later on at eastcoast:)
I wonder what school nat's going, hmm..
alright till then :>
I can shomehow imagine, i bet it hurts when these lil children beg for money.
Anyway! went lunch at around 12, wanted to go gardens, but in the end it started pouring, so went amk central instead.
Homed & gonna go compass later to get one stalk of flower for godma. HAHA sis idea!
since we're celebrating her b'dy later on at eastcoast:)
I wonder what school nat's going, hmm..
alright till then :>
No comments:
Post a Comment