"Happiness isn't in riches but in those who often count their blessings."
yes, its true.
I AM FEELING SUPER FEDUP NOW.
I DECIDED, IM GONNA STAY AS FAR AWAY I CAN FROM HER.
SOMEDAY, SHE'LL KILL ME WITH ALL HER LIES.
maybe she don't think she's lying but, WHATEVER.
i'm gonna careless. she's got SOMEONE ELSE to care for her alr, not my problem.
fuck fuck fuck.
okay, now.
School, 1FAITH KENA QUARANTINE AT THE BASEMENT. sadness :( tsk, suddenly so quiet passing by their corridors.
i hope hope hope, Leane & whoever in that class is sick to get better better better lah :(
& they get earlier recess. (TSK) no after school activities (TSKTSK)
cause their class got many people sick. down with flu & fever :(
i'm feeling happy today, but something brings me down, really down. that i don't know what to say.
i was just thinking, if i go back to that circle, i know.... i know.
GRIZEL TAN, you'll be less selfish ya?
yes, i will.
shush girl, shut your lips. do the Helen Keller & talk with your hips.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment